Snatch Balance practice Run 300m 30 KB Snatch right arm 55/35 20 KB One Arm OHS right55/35 Run 300m 30 KB Snatch left arm 20 KB One Arm OHS Left Run 300m From PaleOMG.com:
|Cilantro Chicken Nuggets||
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- For the nuggets
- 1lb ground chicken or ground turkey
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 bundle of cilantro, chopped (the more, the better!)
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
- For the dipping sauce
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1/8 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ground stone mustard (from the bottle/container-not powder)
- 1 teaspoon Raw Honey
- Mix all of your nugget ingredients together: ground chicken, egg, cilantro, scallions, sesame oil, ginger, and salt and pepper.
- Now heat up a large skillet under medium heat and add 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Place your coconut flour in a shallow bowl.
- Make small balls from your nugget mixture, “nugget sized” and place each nugget in the coconut flour (being sure to only lightly dust the nuggets) then place in your skillet.
- Use a spatula to slightly flatten out each nugget. It only needs just a little press down.
- Cook on both sides for 5-7 minutes or until cooked through.
- While your nuggets cook, mix your dipping sauce ingredients together.
- Once your nuggets are done cooking, dip those little guys in the sauce and eat those grown up nuggets up!
Gwen carries the coconut oil, flour and honey used in this recipe!! I get the Aminos at Vitamin Cottage. Use it all the time!!