Our very own Jen T. is not only an AMAZING athlete, she also is lending her expertise in leading our first Kids Fitness Bootcamp!
We are very excited to announce that October 12th will start our first Kids CrossFit Bootcamp! We will have a class every Thursday evening from 5:30pm-6:30pm for Youth Athletes between the ages of 8-12 years old. In this hour long class, Coach Jen T. will lead our young athletes through a variety of different types of training and WOD’s.
- How long will these classes last?
- We will begin October 12th and end November 16th (6 Weeks).
- Why such a short duration?
- This is serving as our “Beta-Test” for a possibly permanent Kids Program at Alpine
- My kid isn’t in that age group. Can they still join?
- If your child is over the age of 12 (depending on their previous athletic experience) we can explore having them take part in a Foundations and joining our regularly scheduled classes. If they are younger than the age of 8, they will not be able to join on this particular Camp (Keep an eye out for possible future Camps for younger ages though!).
- What is the Cost?
- Children of Members: $60 ($10/class)
- Children of Non-Members: $90 ($15/class)
- What is the Goal of this Kids CrossFit Bootcamp?
- We want every member of the family to feel like they have a spot to enjoy the community and their fitness journey at Alpine! This Bootcamp and other efforts through the end of 2017 are all aimed at having something for all ages to enjoy!
- How do I sign up?
- E-mail us at Info@AlpineCrossFit.com with the Subject “Kids Bootcamp Sign-up” and let us know who you will be signing up from your family!