Alpine CrossFit – CrossFit
Who is hitting The Open workout tomorrow?!
Warm-up: Basic w/Cardio (No Measure)
Chest Stretch (:30 Each Side)
Front Rack Stretch
Push-up to Down Dog
20 Down To 2 Row (Down By 2 Reps Per Round)
* 5 x S2OH @ 75% of BW B/T Each Round *
Metcon (No Measure)
2 sets of:
– Wall-Facing Split Handstand Hold x 20 seconds
– Shoulder Supported Handstand Hold x 20 seconds
– Handstand Push-Up Negative x 8 reps @ 30A1
Rest 60 seconds, then. . .
3 Sets of:
– Kipping Handstand Push-Up x 8 reps
*Use extreme caution while performing kipping handstand push-ups. If you feel you are about to fail a rep, do not attempt to descend back to the headstand position. This set is meant to create efficiency and proper and safe movement patterns to be used during the Open. If you are not participating in the Open, you may opt to do strict handstand push-ups x 15 reps.